Monday, March 28, 2016

Gabe has his 2nd Birthday party! Growing up so fast!

Gabe turned two years old on March 20th, 2016! We had a TERRIFIC birthday party for him at our house. We had at least 2 dozen people show up: 14 adults and 11 children to come celebrate his birthday. Of course, it was a Thomas the Train themed party! Jennifer and I had a great cake shop in Lafayette design his Thomas the Train two-tiered cake, and it was awesome! We also had a fun jump that was in the shape of Thomas the Train for all the kids to play in and jump in. We had that in the back yard. I barbecued for about 2 hours for the kids and adults: I made hamburgers, hot dogs, and I smoked some boudin, and sausage! The adults loved the barbecued smoked boudin! Jennifer and her mom, as well as my sister, Tara, took care of decorating the interior of our home for the birthday party. I have to admit, all the kids and adults genuinely enjoyed the party from 1pm to 4pm. There was plenty of cake, chips, food, snacks, water, and barbecue for everyone! Gabe is blessed to have so many people that love and adore him.
 


Gabe and I before cutting the cake


Gabe leaning over in my arms
to blow out the candle!

My brother, Gabe, me and my mom,
as well as several party-goers!

Gabe's unbelievable Thomas The Train
cake!!!

Gabe wearing his Train Conductor's hat, wooden
train whistle, and handkerchief: too cute!

Gabe's Thomas the Train fun jump getting set up


Gabe's about to blow out his candles on his cake!


Here Jenn, me and Gabe are with my great friends--Bryan
and Lydia Schetele!

Gabe is scooping out some of his birthday cake!

Gabe sitting in his 12 volt Power Wheel jeep!

Gabe sitting on our front brick steps with
his rubber boots...watching the dogs play!


Gabe playing with one of his birthday presents

No comments:

Post a Comment