Monday, January 04, 2010

new Toyota Tundra Platinum Edition truck

Here is a new 2010 Toyota Tundra, Platinum Edition truck. She is a V8, 5.8 liter, 4x4 All Wheel Drive beast. But, this black beauty has the amenities that my Lexus 470 GX has, too. She is equipped with a power Moonroof, heated & cooled seats, remote engine start, keyless entry, GPS navigation system, a back-up camera with a TV monitor in my front dashboard, as well as two DVD players in both the front and passenger seats' headrest. It is a Crew Max, so it has a whole lot of extra room in the back for the passengers. And, it can pull 10,000 pounds. This Heavy Duty Platinum Edition Tundra is Toyota's most powerful, yet luxurious truck on the market. The MSRP is $54,500...the exact same price as the Lexus I bought only 10 months ago. She will come in handy this year for travelling to my duck & rabbit hunting camp in Gueydan and fishing trips to my farm in Church Point where I also squirrel hunt; for pulling a boat; and for transporting my pet Golden Retriever that I will get later this year from a dear friend of mine that I met in college in 1995.

I still have my 2009 Lexus 470 GX, but that is for getting to work and driving around the city.


Just sealed the deal at the dealership.


With both the new 2010 Tundra truck (left) and my 2009 Lexus 470GX (right)




At home, later that week







Both the 2009 Lexus 470 GX SUV and the 2010 Toyota Tundra Platinum Edition truck
"The Black Beauty and the Beast"


Both the 2009 Lexus 470 GX SUV and the 2010 Toyota Tundra Platinum Edition truck
"The Black Beauty and the Beast"

No comments:

Post a Comment